Viewing entries tagged
- Get into the hardware business at last
- Get closer to the living room and enterainment devices, the better to compete with Apple.
- Block a mobile partnership path for Microsoft
- Help defend Android against patent lawsuits by inheriting Motorola's patents.
- Show it can spend over $12 billion and not break a sweat.
I shared some of this initial reasoning, but the true secret motivation only now occurred to me. Google gets the StarTAC phone and, more importantly, pagers!!!
Come on yall. Sir Mix-A-Lot ain't no fool.
The URL you entered does not appear to be a valid feed. We encountered the following problem: Unknown feed format encountered (The root element is [Element: <html/>])I hate posting all my tech questions to my blog, but feedburner doesn't seem to offer any support whatsoever. They have a Google Group. That's all. I've tried using jackandjillpolitics.com/feed/atom and jackandjillpolitics.com/wp-rss2.php They all result in the unhelpful cryptic message above. Other info that might be of use? The blog software is installed at /blog but i have the public address as / Could there be something in the .htaccess file? Thanks to anyone who can hook me up. We have lots of RSS subscribers, and I don't want them to lose out.
- My hot shirt. Seriously, you know you love that shirt. Jill Sander baby! Bought it myself
- Christopher Hitchens. Look at his beverage. That ain't ginger ale
- Lizz Winstead. My hero. Twas an honor to tag team with her against our cable news-defending moderator
- After the panel, the Google folks got short one-on-one interviews with all of us. Here's mine.